Mary P. facebook
Lexie B. Google+
Jenna N. yelp
Kashlee C. facebook
Lexie B. Google+
JoEllen Embry WHNP
OB/GYNs & Women’s Health located in Mesa, AZ
JoEllen Embry, WHNP is committed to providing women in Mesa, Arizona, and the surrounding Phoenix communities, personalized, in-depth medical care that focuses on the patient and her individual concerns.
Joellen Embry, WHNP founded the practice and brought like-minded healthcare professionals Barbara Lockwood, WHNP and Teresa Mote, WHNP onboard to realize her goal of combining compassion with advanced, comprehensive treatment for their patients. These skilled nurse practitioners specialize in all issues related to your gynecological health, including endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
You’ll notice the positive difference about Embry Women’s Health as soon as you enter the facility. The highly qualified staff genuinely enjoys spending time getting to know you. Whether you’re in your adolescent years or postmenopausal and beyond, you’ll find these dedicated experts are committed to providing quality healthcare and establishing long-lasting relationships with their patients.
Embry Women’s Health services include:
- Gynecologic Care: Endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, sexual dysfunction, urinary incontinence, gynecologic cancer, various minimally invasive surgical procedures such as LEEP and endometrial biopsy
- Adolescent Gynecologic Care: First gynecologic visit, annual wellness exams, management of irregular and painful periods, pap smears when necessary
- Preventive Women’s Health Care: Comprehensive well-woman examinations, gynecologic/cervical cancer prevention and screening, bone density evaluation, sexually transmitted disease screening, family planning, contraception counseling
- Obstetric Services: Genetic counseling, pregnancy care, labor services with vaginal and cesarean deliveries, ultrasound, fertility care, health screening
- Fertility Services: Infertility workup and management, intrauterine insemination and hysterosalpingogram (HSG), PCOS management, sonohysterogram
- Menopause Management: Changes in skin, hair, nails, breast, vagina, or bladder function; difficulty concentrating or memory lapses, discomfort with intimacy or decreased libido, fatigue or sleep disorders, headaches, hormone deficiencies, hot flashes, irregular periods, irritable moods or mood swings, night sweats, osteoporosis, vaginal dryness
We are pleased to provide patients with secure, 24/7 access to their health records through Embry Women’s Heath. Patients can safely and easily:
- Request prescription refills
- Update insurance/demographic information
- Review financial statements/make secure payments
- View lab and test results
- Access relevant health education materials
Embry Women’s Health is proud to offer their patients the option of Online Booking. Patients can securely plan their visit with ease and convenience. Booking online:
- Available 24/7
- See all available appointment times
- Immediate appointment confirmation
- Request your preferred provider
- Schedule your next visit right away
Embry Women’s Health is committed to providing quality, affordable health care. We’re in-network with all major insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and UnitedHealthcare. No insurance? No problem. We offer a simple fee schedule for those who wish to pay out-of-pocket. Click the button below for our complete list and more information:
Hereditary Cancer Testing
As a leader in the field of Hereditary Cancer testing Embry Women’s Health specializes in bringing the benefits of 25-gene panel testing to everyone.
Myriad myRisk blends genetic testing status and personal/family cancer history into clinically actionable risk assessment and follow-up. The Myriad myRisk report provides recommendations for managing either positive or negative genetic results.
Embry Women’s Health selected BioReference Laboratories as their preferred clinical testing laboratory due to their commitment to science and service.
BioReference is the third largest full service clinical diagnostic laboratory in the U.S. They offer a comprehensive test list focusing on molecular diagnostics, anatomical pathology, genetics, and women’s health.
“All the staff at Embry women’s health are professional, inviting, and very knowledgeable.”
“The entire staff was kind and welcoming. If I call with a concern they are able to help me right away. Front desk is never in a bad mood or rushing you”
“I’ve never had an experience like this at a Doctor’s office ever! Everyone was so nice and they worked as a team to help me! They treat you like a person here”